Staff merrigoround

Kinda sad to see Michael James go. He's been there since '05 through ups and downs. Truly great person, designer, and instructor. Big loss imo.

Big gain, depending upon how others will look at it, at least from the Scouts perspective.

He is a wonderful person and brilliant with colorguard.

• Like 1

Thanks Perc.

And here I have been patting myself on the back that I finally learned how to spell the corps from Canton as one word for fear of Boo.

Actually, Pioneer is sometimes off camera called Roman's regiment for those of us who remember St. Patrick's Imperials and St. Matthias' Thunderbolts before that became The Thing and now Pioneer. I guess The ThingS wouldn't work either.

I am doing my push-ups.

I just wish there was way to rate all these staff members, so a potential marcher could figure out whether:

• Staff Member A is great, and voluntarily left Drum Corps 1 to join Drum Corps 2 because they felt Drum Corps 1 is on the way down, and Drum Corps 2 is on the way up; or
  • Staff Member A is not so great, and was not invited back to Drum Corps 1 which is trying to move up, and only landed with Drum Corps 2 because they are falling;

Yelp?

Angie's List

• Like 1

Angie's List

Regarding your sig, you played 3 of my all time favorite drum corps shows & snare books. '76 BD was revolutionary & is still my favorite show of all time.

like adding an "s" to their name?!?! :wow:

Mostly kidding, but would be like saying "Vangards have been doing well with Rennick"

dcn1013.jpg

Thanks Perc.

And here I have been patting myself on the back that I finally learned how to spell the corps from Canton as one word for fear of Boo.

Actually, Pioneer is sometimes off camera called Roman's regiment for those of us who remember St. Patrick's Imperials and St. Matthias' Thunderbolts before that became The Thing and now Pioneer. I guess The ThingS wouldn't work either.

I am doing my push-ups.

Now this was a trip down memory lane..... The merger was made up of St. Patrick's Imperials ( green, black white and silver ) and the Cedarburg Thunderbolts (red white and blue unis) it was VERY busy with all those colors but #### they were huge. St. Matthias Cadets disbanded and many of the members went to The Thing. Thanks for the memories xandandl !!!! Edited by Sutasaurus

Regarding your sig, you played 3 of my all time favorite drum corps shows & snare books. '76 BD was revolutionary & is still my favorite show of all time.

I've been partial to the "snare book" of the 65 Boston Crusaders. Wasn't a drum line guy, but everything seemed to flow into each number and during the song.