Show ideas for next year's corps?

Blue Devils - Lars and in Charge: A Tribute to the films of Lars von Trier or "Put my American trilogy together and you'll have one hell of a grim evening. And you will not be entertained at all!"

Bluecoats: The Doppler Wobble: Methods of Detection

Cadets: I''ll Have What She's Having:A Wistful look at the last Days of Jacques Cousteau

Santa Clara Vanguard: Pathways of the Procession ( to rUsSiA)

Carolina Crown: Flourish and HARMONIES in D#: Fight fire with Fire.

Cavaliers: Mad Men

Phantom Regiment: Symphonie Fantastique (featuring 2 minutes of Berlioz and 9 minutes of other less wonderful composers)

Blue Knights: Here and Now

Blue Stars: One of these days: BANG,ZOOM! Straight to the moon!

Boston Crusaders: A Confederacy of Dunces

Madison Scouts: Time Trip 2: Featuring the Music of Marsalis, Chick Corea. Brubeck, Wiliiams, Franks, Benson, Iyer, Harris, Hargrove, Potter, McBride, and Mehldau.

Crossmen: Sadhus, Holy Men of India

• Like 5

Someone needs to do a tribute to VK.

Blue Stars doing their own take on Magical Mystery tour would be pretty sweet!

Edited by Sideways
  • Like 1

Is it too soon for Cavaliers to do Holst's The Planets? 2015 will be 20 years since it was done.

• Like 1

Somebody should do a production that follows the themes of Farhenheit 451 entitled "451" that uses Symphonie Fantastique as the only source material. It would work surprisingly well

POW Percussion 2014 "Farhenheit 451"

But along the vein of borrowing from WGI and Box 6 Productions (Pulse)....A Danny Elfman show. Yeah yeah, I know Pulse wasn't Danny Elfman source music, but it did have the Tim Burton vibe going on.

Edited by CLD

POW Percussion 2014 "Farhenheit 451"

But along the vein of borrowing from WGI and Box 6 Productions (Pulse)....A Danny Elfman show. Yeah yeah, I know Pulse wasn't Danny Elfman source music, but it did have the Tim Burton vibe going on.

There's so much room for great design. The uniforms could reflect how the firemen are depicted in the novel, the prop work could be so simple yet accessible. It's perfect!

SPIRIT- Any thing but a retro show. Please! no repeated tunes from yesteryear.

If there is any way to get a full treatment of Let It Be Me back on the field, I'd be a happy camper.

• Like 1

Cadets: "A Tribute to Evel Knievel" (a.k.a. we gotta reuse this ramp somehow)

That (or any kind of daredevil show, for that matter) sounds more like something I can see the Bluecoats doing.
  • Like 1