Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

I thought I heard that BAC and BD would be combining with their Percussion sections only in their appearance at Tanglewood with the Boston Symphony Orchestra. Maybe Craiga, Liahona, EMC or someone else more closely aligned with the Corps goings on there could tell us.

I just took the bull by the horns (no pun honestly intended) and called the Crusaders Office. The word coming from the gentleman with whom I spoke is that, for the Crusaders at least, it's a full group appearance -- percussion AND horns.

Edited by HornTeacher

I just took the bull by the horns (no pun honestly intended) and called the Crusaders Office. The word coming from the gentleman with whom I spoke is that, for the Crusaders at least, it's a full group appearance -- percussion AND horns.

Tanglewood is announcing it as a venture of both brass and percussion for the Pops, BAC, and BD. I know a link has already been listed in this thread and I'm going to the concert with a tour director who arranges groups visiting New England to attend concerts at Tanglewood, and that's what his info states.

BTW: Tanglewood ticket sales can be deceptive. It can look as if plenty of space is available, and often times with lawn seats that's the case, but bus tours often buy remaining tickets a week or so before a performance, especially if they have a last minute cancelation with another venue, and people often wait to see what the weather will be like closer to the date of a show, so of you have your heart set on seeing this one time, once in a lifetime show, the time to get tickets is now.

That s THE WAY it always been. The only thing that was not announced was the 4th with the POPS. Just announced with BAC only. what a year for the kids.

Edited by emc2
  • Like 1

That a THE WAY it always been. The only thing that was not announced was the 4th with the POPS. Just announced with BAC only. what a year for the kids.

I know that, emc2. However, there was a degree of conjecture (about a week or so ago) on this thread that the Crusader and Blue Devil percussion would be the corps' sole representation on that concert (in addition to the brass and percussion of the Boston Pop Orchestra). I was merely verifying for authenticity. As someone who had already purchased two prime seat tickets to the event, I felt that it was not out of place for me to seek such clarification.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Castleton VT june 9 7:30. 1st run threw of BAC show. clip of BAC drum line up on face book.

Edited by emc2

Drumline sounding hot.

I'm not a drummer, but they sound really musical and great!

Drumline sounding hot.

Wait until you here the big drums very cool. a lot of different sounds. That a boy to Dr E.

Sounds great! Is Ellis still writing for them?

Yes Dr Ellis is. Great person along with his staff.

• Like 1