Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

wow so funny. Almost ###### my pants. Or just another reason to post a smart ### comment so you can feel great about the post number sorry I wanted to ask an actual question on a topic.

Its the post number. I work very hard at driving up my post number. I was informed that once I hit 200,000 they give me a free years subscription to DCP, then roll my DCP odometer back to zero. Then you'll be ahead of me in post numbers. I won't like that.

Its the post number. I work very hard at driving up my post number. I was informed that once I hit 200,000 they give me a free years subscription to DCP, then roll my DCP odometer back to zero. Then you'll be ahead of me in post numbers. I won't like that.

Will you settle for the Ginsu 4-piece steak knife set?? Or are you in hopes of the latest in game show parting gifts?? :tounge2:

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Will you settle for the Ginsu 4-piece steak knife set?? Or are you in hopes of the latest in game show parting gifts?? :tounge2:

No, I won't settle for the 4 piece steak knives set. I'm posting like mad to drive my post count numbers up to strike pay dirt........... an autographed deflated NFL football signed by N.E. Patriots QB Tom Brady.

Edited by BRASSO

No, I won't settle for the 4 piece steak knife set. I'm posting like mad to drive my post count numbers up to strike paydirt........... an autographed deflated NFL football signed by N.E. Patriots QB Tom Brady.

You forgot the bottle of power. The new snare drums look great.

Edited by emc2

one question for all the Bostonians. I was going through fannetwork and watched Titan and this show sounds like it will be the same so how will they make it different? 3 years isnt enough time to do similar shows.

Titan -Roman influenced period

Conquest - Medieval influenced period

Interesting drum motif

Boston%20Crusaders%20-%20Snares%20-%2020

Edited by CrownBariDad