Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

The DCI website itself has each corps tour of scheduled competitions for this season. Just click on the Corps you want on the screen there ( found on the left ). Corps facebook sites have the housing dates updated frequently during the summer season tour. Additionally, this DCP site has threads showing housing sites throughout the summer tours for these Corps as well.

That's a lot of words when a simple "I don't know" would have sufficed.

Thanks though.

Edited by mingusmonk

Thanks though.

Wow. I think he actually gave you information you requested, then you slap him with a snarky retort? How do you get to "I don't know would have sufficed" when he suggested you look at DCI's schedule for corps show appearances, then go to DCI threads for housing sites and/or to go to Corps' facebook sites that are usually updated daily where you might even be able to find out exactly what a corps rehearsal agenda looks like daily. Sheesh
  • Like 2

Thanks though.

I gave you helpful info above to assist you . Sorry that I even bothered now. That was my mistake to try and help you. I won't make that mistake again with you, if I can help it.

Wow. I think he actually gave you information you requested, then you slap him with a snarky retort? How do you get to "I don't know would have sufficed" when he suggested you look at DCI's schedule for corps show appearances, then go to DCI threads for housing sites and/or to go to Corps' facebook sites that are usually updated daily where you might even be able to find out exactly what a corps rehearsal agenda looks like daily. Sheesh

That was weirder than weird now wasn't it, Craiga ? Holy mackeral ! ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

I have researched rehearsal/housing site schedules (as the currently exist anyways) for a lot of corps for a project I am working on. I have gotten some from publicly posted calendars and some from internal corps sources. Boston Crusaders don't have publicly available housing/rehearsal schedule that I can find on their website, DCP, Facebook or other various social media and digital outlets. And I do not have source for obtaining it. If somebody has a better way of actually getting this information than I do, ... or better yet, possesses that information, could you please share it?

I have researched rehearsal/housing site schedules (as the currently exist anyways) for a lot of corps for a project I am working on. I have gotten some from publicly posted calendars and some from internal corps sources. Boston Crusaders don't have publicly available housing/rehearsal schedule that I can find on their website, DCP, Facebook or other various social media and digital outlets. And I do not have source for obtaining it. If somebody has a better way of actually getting this information than I do, ... or better yet, possesses that information, could you please share it?

I can only guess it has not been made public or possibly all housing has not been confirmed with housing sites themselves as yet. There had been much discussion here in the off season about housing difficulties so maybe this is now becoming problematic for organizations. I would suggest if you go to Corps sites (web or facebook), there is usually contact info there and you can ask the corps tour directors directly. They would be the best source of accurate information. BAC puts more info on facebook than on their web site. Good Luck.

I can only guess it has not been made public or possibly all housing has not been confirmed with housing sites themselves as yet. There had been much discussion here in the off season about housing difficulties so maybe this is now becoming problematic for organizations. I would suggest if you go to Corps sites (web or facebook), there is usually contact info there and you can ask the corps tour directors directly. They would be the best source of accurate information. BAC puts more info on facebook than on their web site. Good Luck.

BAC schedule posted every day on Facebook. They are currently in VT and will move to Ma in a few weeks.

BAC schedule posted every day on Facebook. They are currently in VT and will move to Ma in a few weeks.

It seems to me that the only printing on the board that is erased daily is the day/date/phrase. With the corps calendar showing them doing the Concert In The Park on June 11th and other activities and probably taking off for OH after a gig on the 16th, they might be pulling up stakes in VT in about 7/8 days, not three weeks.

According to GIANT STEPS:

June 9th - Castleton State College Community Performance

June 11th - Concert in the Park, Downtown Boston

June 12th - Spring Fling, Dorchester

June 13th - Quincy Flag Day Parade

June 14th - Bunker Hill Parade

June 17th - Ashburnham, MA Community Performance

then, leave on tour heading for Ohio

• Like 1