Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

That s THE WAY it always been. The only thing that was not announced was the 4th with the POPS. Just announced with BAC only. what a year for the kids.

Second night heading back to MA, second hotel (Clarksville, AR), and finally a hotel with half way decent wi-fi (too many lousy servers over the years), so it's great to read this.

Drumline sounding hot.

5q1aurdleu1xqudzg.jpg

Is anyone here going to Castleton tomorrow night for the preview? If so, a small critique on the show would be great.

11229913_909380049105939_122337207438603

Sadly, the East Coast weather isn't so great today.

Castleton is expected to have heavy thunderstorms from 3 pm on, heaviest from 5-7 pm according to weather.com

If an indoor venue is supplied, it will be interesting to hear what the corps is sounding like so far.

Haven't been keeping up with this topic so sorry if this was already mentioned but BAC posted up a short clip of their ballad on YouTube and it sounds great! Sounds somewhat similar to the treatment BK gave the piece in 2011 (which is a good thing, in my opinion).

Excited to see how this show turns out! I'm optimistic that these guys will place much better than last season.

Haven't been keeping up with this topic, so sorry if this was already mentioned, but BAC posted up a short clip of their ballad on YouTube, and it sounds great! Sounds somewhat similar to the treatment BK gave the piece in 2011 (which is a good thing, in my opinion).

Link.

Sadly, the East Coast weather isn't so great today.

Castleton is expected to have heavy thunderstorms from 3 pm on, heaviest from 5-7 pm according to weather.com

If an indoor venue is supplied, it will be interesting to hear what the corps is sounding like so far.

No it cleared up and they did there show. I drove up and back 6+ hr's of driving.

Haven't been keeping up with this topic so sorry if this was already mentioned but BAC posted up a short clip of their ballad on YouTube and it sounds great! Sounds somewhat similar to the treatment BK gave the piece in 2011 (which is a good thing, in my opinion).

Excited to see how this show turns out! I'm optimistic that these guys will place much better than last season.

How did I miss it!...lol...beautiful balance...WTG BAC :thumbup: ....this is just one of those pieces that they can really shine if they build this one to a climax with a wonderful expression...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

LOVE that unresolved 2nd (or 9th) in the trumpets at the end :smile::smile::smile:

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 2