Cadets 2015

Well since BD is hogging the letter thing (cf. their drums,) Cadets are doing the number thing.

P.S. Cadets drums are not green but a yellow/purple gradient which takes different hues depending upon the lighting. Designed for lighting at LOS. Maybe will need to add some gold tape somewhere on a rim to reflect more of the yellow.

But to my blue eyes, they look green!

blogger-image--1686608235.jpgblogger-image--1686608235.jpg

Kinda genius. At first glance, they look to have no correlation to the colors of the uniform but now that you've described what they actually are, it sounds like a good color scheme. I'll have to see them in person to be the judge. Still. Nice looking drums either way.

Edited by 2000Cadet

These along with BD's drums are my favorite that have been announced so far.

This color scheme is going to be really intriguing.

I'm guessing the idea of the fade is gold to maroon, rather than yellow to purple?

But that doesn't line up with the Neon as 10 thing. But hey, I never understood that poster on the wall in science classes.

Either way, they are pretty sweet looking drums.

Watching the Periscope broadcast now. Hard to tell based on the screen quality, but it looks like the MMs are in full uniform tonight!

Watching the Periscope broadcast now. Hard to tell based on the screen quality, but it looks like the MMs are in full uniform tonight!

They were! Lots of missing MMs due to injuries. Maybe around 15. Hopefully just resting them up since first show is coming up!

Good looking runthrough last night, though missing a platform.