The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

Corps should play ANY music that they believe is legal and will assist their Visual and Guard to bring home the bacon for them come Championships week. Its seems perhaps a simplistic reply to the OP's question, but nonetheless, an accurate and pragmatic observation, it would seem to me.

Corps should play ANY music that they believe is legal and will assist their Visual and Guard to bring home the bacon for them come Championships week. Its seems perhaps a simplistic reply to the OP's question, but nonetheless, an accurate and pragmatic observation, it would seem to me.

Basically play stuff from dead white guys...

Edited by Liahona

Well, strictly speaking, the OP didn't actually ask a question.

Edited to remove asperity.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

If the alternative is Justin Bieber, I'll take Dead White Guys every day of the week.

I had a passing thought that I hope he joins the dead white guys soon, but then caught myself that its only Monday, and I promised not to have nasty thoughts on jackrabbits like this anymore... or until maybe a week from Thursday.. So I take it back. I wish Justin Bieber a long life filled with bountiful crop harvests.

Edited by BRASSO