July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

Hey they did it in '74 ... oh my gosh, I'm old!

You and me both, apparently. :ninja:

(Except that now, in light of our relaxed standards of propriety, it would become known as "The Yellow Hump for Trump."

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Crown percussion section pulling their weight much more than previous seasons. Only .03 behind BD. They were routinely in-and-around a full point off the 1st place drumline all last season.

You and me both, apparently. :ninja:

(Except that now, in light of our relaxed standards of propriety, it would become known as "The Yellow Hump for Trump."

lol, I can't believe you went there ... I love it!

Crown percussion section pulling their weight much more than previous seasons. Only .03 behind BD. They were routinely in-and-around a full point off the 1st place drumline all last season.

I know! Another sign of the apocalypse!

Rihanna and "spread" on the same page of a thread of DCP?? Armageddon IS most certainly upon us!!!!

When I wrote - I would love for BD to have an undefeated season again. This is the same spread they were from Cadets after their first meeting last year! Go Devils

I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW I AM KIDDING! Real competition makes things interesting. I am pulling for the west coast though. I would love to see SCV really in the hunt and they were gaining before BD left for the east. Crown is great and I have yet to see Bloo and sadly I will not get to see them live this year.

Edited by jmc5682

Actually it's .3 not .03 .... but it is a big deal for CC with their percussion woes of the past.

I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW I AM KIDDING! Real competition makes things interesting. I am pulling for the west coast though. I would love to see SCV really in the hunt and they were gaining before BD left for the east. Crown is great and I have yet to see Bloo and sadly I will not get to see them live this year.

Wow, that really is too bad. You have to see Coats live to appreciate their show .

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

Wow, that really is too bad. You have to see Coats live to appreciate their show .

I am totally bummed, and I would not mind seeing Bloo get their first, if they are the best that night.

Cadets and BD battle it out again tomorrow in Bristol.

And all three of them battle it out again on Sunday.

I would love for BD to have an undefeated season again. This is the same spread they were from Cadets after their first meeting last year! Go Devils.

Gosh I hope not.

You don't really hear it as much when you're at the show live. The internet stuff tends to be worse because of the microphone placement for web transfer. the 2 times I have seen Cadets live I did not feel it was over-bearing. Only their synth bass was occasionally bad. BD I can't say just yet. Have not seen them live.

Well I'll see them on Sunday. SUNDAY!!!!