DCI Minnesota - 7/11

Cadets still win even while landing in 3rd in drums. Doesn't bode well for other corps in the top cluster.

Of course, I'm never sad when SCV takes percussion :tounge2:

Cadets drums will improve quickly. The new drill tonight didn't help and they only got the fifth bass and fifth tenor in the drill five days ago. Personally feel The caption will come down to those two at finals. Two tremendous lines!!! SCV is incredible

I never thought I'd see BD do Sondheim ... and I never thought I'd like a Sondheim show.

BD has done Sondheim before. Same tune too.

• Like 1

I'll continue to enjoy Cadets in spite of your antics.

There are no "antics". Too many sour grapes is what I'm seeing. Cadets could very well lose to BD again. When Cadets lose, people cheer the corps that wins, but when Cadets win, there's some sort of "conspiracy theory" minimization.

• Like 2

Crown was never in the running for 1st place. This is a two horse race with Bluecoats wanting back on the podium. I think Cadets have more punch to their show than BD. One thing for sure we ain't seeing no 99.65 this year!

Irving

Fan of the Arts

That's a bold statement to make about anyone in the top 5 with a month to go and everyone seeming well inside of 3 points of each other.

See: Tonight's recap and Phantom '08.

• Like 1

Is there anything the Cadets' guard can do (besides clean) to increase its score - to at least get much closer to BD and Crown's guards? I thought the new ending helped visually.

They are filthy. And the book is over stuffed. Edit it, and clean,

Cadets will open the gap over the next four weeks and win championship #11. Blue Stars will overtake Phantom.

Bluecoats will win Finals. You will see.

• Like 1

How convenient to not have DVR function to show the two major tears front to back in cadets show opener.

I thought cadets were great until I saw BD come on. NO comparison at all.

Yes, we know, your son marches with BD. Considering the Cadets defeated the Blue Devils tonight, I would say there is definitely a comparison between the two of them.

• Like 1

That's a bold statement to make about anyone in the top 5 with a month to go and everyone seeming well inside of 3 points of each other.

See: Tonight's recap and Phantom '08.

Not only 2008, look where Phantom came from in 96!

• Like 2