San Antonio Lineup

Ahh, good old DCP. Today I wake up to Crown would be winning if they had different uniforms

It just demonstrates once more that having a good sense of humor goes far here. And if you are here long enough, if you did not have a vibrant sense of humor before you arrived here,, some of the commentary will provide you a nice nudge to your funny bone ! ( ie, such as Crown's "uniforms" are one of the 2 major reasons they are not currently ahead of both the Cadets and BD... lol!)

• Like 1

I think if Crown replaced their plume thingys with actual Roman candles they would zoom into first place.

• Like 3

It just demonstrates once more that having a good sense of humor goes far here. And if you are here long enough, if you did not have a vibrant sense of humor before you arrived here,, some of the commentary will provide you a nice nudge to your funny bone ! ( ie, such as Crown's "uniforms" are one of the 2 major reasons they are not currently ahead of both the Cadets and BD... lol!)

I think it's the band hat. Cadets and bd have same style and beating crown blood and vanguard. Key to success is your band hat.
  • Like 1

I think it's the band hat. Cadets and bd have same style and beating crown blood and vanguard. Key to success is your band hat.

And BD and Cadets would be scoring higher if people would call it a SHAKO! LOL...

• Like 1

You know, Jwillis35 is a very good poster on here, imo. I enjoy his insights. He did do a follow up post, and he's earned his stripes over his many years here to get a " redo ", imo. I'm not going to pile on. The initial comment was pretty funny, but its time to move on from it now, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Down 1.425 and in 3rd with 3 weeks to go is not insurmountable.

In 2011, Cavies won the MN & TX regionals. Cadets were 4th in MN, 3rd in TX, 2nd in GA, 2nd in PA, and finally ended up in 1st on the LAST show of the season in NY.

Slightly misleading, as the Cadets were only .65 down in San Antonio that year, only .7 down in Atlanta, and only .05 down in Allentown.

Ahh, good old DCP. Today I wake up to debates over: 1- Pioneer conspiracy theories 2 - Casper the Ghost speech therapy 3 - Crown would be winning if they had different uniforms

LOL! I couldn't agree more! :augen51:

Everybody knows its not Crown's uniforms that keep them from winning, it's that stupid hat. And if you don't agree with me on the hat theory, then how do you explain why Pioneer can't win?

It's the hat!

• Like 1

LOL! I couldn't agree more! :augen51:

Everybody knows its not Crown's uniforms that keep them from winning, it's that stupid hat. And if you don't agree with me on the hat theory, then how do you explain why Pioneer can't win?

It's the hat!

And this is what Crown looked like in 2013 when they took the title: O0FQNPU.jpg

The uniform/shako (aka hat) theory doesn't stand up.

• Like 3

Look at the San Antonio crowd! DCI is alive and kicking.

11705345_10153493586619172_8340445278044

• Like 1