San Antonio Lineup

I really like Boston's show concept and they have grown incredibly but I find the banners distracting and it really makes it seem like they aren't marching very much or in an expanded area. It seems like they stay between the 40's the entire show.

With the stage at the 50, "it seems like they stay between the 40's the entire show", doesn't look it to most viewers of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu1azZ0qsQs

Wow BK, just WOW!!! Way to throw down after some crazy good corps! So proud!!!

Cadets had me screaming out of my seat! They may not only take they title, it may be one of my favorite of all time

• Like 1

No, no, no, Cadets, the end of the closer was still too slow tonight. You gotta make the tempo faster! FASTER!!!

...:tongue:

• Like 1

So much demand in The Cadets show ... and they are performing the #### out of it.

• Like 3

Ouch - Cadets guard will hurt them - especially when you compare to Crown and Vanguard before them,

they beat SCV last night and were down 0.4 to Crown - but above them in substance. They will be FINE

• Like 1

I have never been this entertained watching this regional from a start to finish. From open class to now, everyone has something to offer to the crowd. Way to go DCI.

• Like 6