Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

Nice run by BD - some really nice cleaning from last weekend

Brass sound is (once again) unreal

Guard is selling the program better and better

The ending is? Similar to Crown I wonder if that's it.... A lot of years of rushing the stands - hoping for something different this outing more in line with the INK theme...

I think they may top Cadets tonight, or possibly not. It will be close. I believe BD will take GE, guard

Yeah, they've played out the "everyone hops around" closing drill.

• Like 2

BD Brass can play... and whoever the Mfg is for those horns, they also are a cut above what the others are using for horns it seems to me. What a full and rich sound to their horns.. not tinny at all to my ears.

• Like 4

I like BD's whole "rush to the front" in the closer. Just a nice big in your face final chord is exactly what I want, I don't care how they get to it.

I really dig the Cavaliers' opener. Reminds me a lot of the stuff they did in the mid-90s (that's a good thing for the most part).

Cavies having rough Vis tonight too... 2holes as well... BK and Cavies sharing jugs..... Water that is

Run Boy Run narration/synth meh- drum line hellz yeah

Still a bit behind. Bluecoats were the best I've seen them, and I think they're going to gain some ground tonight. Only behind Cadets so far for me and I'm wrapping up SCV.

SCV has a show I can watch over and over again. Very entertaining with some amazing drill. And that bari soloist is unreal. I have to ask though, now that they've decided to go with the 13 tubas adn close most holes, why wouldn't they let that kid who does the opening drill fill the hole for the rest of the year? Poor guy/girl just does the opening drill then hangs out in the pit.

i don't post much on here anymore, but does anybody else agree that the sound engineering for tonight's multi-cam feed is maybe the best ever in 10 years of webcasts? for me, it's phenomenal.

and if anybody's curious, my favorite 4 shows this year?

cadets

crown

scv

bd

• Like 2