DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Let's hear some Colt love. They had their best performance tonight

The Colts are moving on up. Great job in visual. Go Red team.

• Like 3

I think the Colts will have something to say about that!

Colts were

1.775 out top 12 - Atlanta

1.925 out top 12 - San ANTONIO

Troopers were

2.175 out of top 12- Atlanta

0.875 out of top 12 -San Antonio

Academy was

3.025 out of top 12 - Atlanta

3.075 out of top 12 - San Antonio

I would say it is close to a done deal

Yes, I do. Like him much better back in the day when he had a more 'matter of fact' delivery. This "rrrRRRRrr" he puts in every introduction has worn out its welcome.

But, I say .....

BRING BACK JOE BRUNO!

Exactly. Joe Bruno...now he was a great great announcer. I can still hear him announcing my corps while on our eastern tour. I loved it when the Scouts used his pre-recorded voice to announce the corps a couple of years ago. Quite honestly, I don't know why all corps don't just pre-record their announcement into their show mix like Madison did.

Except I was specifically calling out those members that liked the post, many of whom have been posting the diminishing remarks. I know not all Cadets fans are bitter, and my words were not a slight against them as a whole at all. Don't misinterpret my words to create a different narrative. The vast majority of fans and posters are civil and cheer on everyone, but a vocal minority causes a big fuss over nothing.

Case in point: see above.

• Like 2

I don't want this season to end. DCI, add more shows. Let's take this to Labor Day.

It is an extremely short season these days. "Back in the old days", we competed from June 1-late August and had two separate tours!

• Like 1

Case in point: see above.

Yes, asking people to stop being negative and downers when fans are celebrating a big win is the same as causing drama.

Except I was specifically calling out those members that liked the post, many of whom have been posting the diminishing remarks. I know not all Cadets fans are bitter, and my words were not a slight against them as a whole at all. Don't misinterpret my words to create a different narrative. The vast majority of fans and posters are civil and cheer on everyone, but a vocal minority causes a big fuss over nothing.

Some of the people who liked that post have been nothing but supportive of all corps this summer.

Making such generalizations isn't going to help your case no matter how you slice it.

Yet you have no way of knowing WHY they liked his post. Assuming they liked it based on a probable misinterpretation of their "bitterness" that Cadets were taken out doesn't help anything.

In 2011 Cavaliers won Minn and SA, BD won ATL and Allentown, and Cadets won finals week.

Not exactly what you asked for, but in 2007 and 2008 the corps that ended up in 7th at finals (bluecoats and vanguard, respectively) beat the eventual champion at a non-regional show earlier in the season.

Thanks! Interesting...

• Like 1