Final Finals Predictions!

I'm not sure if there have been any rule changes.

What if there is a tie finals night?! If I saw a tie I would predict Bloo and BD tied for first!

As always I will stay away from placements and simply predict how I expect events to unfold. I apologize for only doing the top 6 this year. It's been a rough summer.

The Blue Knights will expand their show theme to “Because Cappybara.” This reference will not be lost on the judges, as they all secretly go on DCP each night to find out what they are doing wrong.

Santa Clara will be affected by a shocking scandal that electrifies the audience when it is learned that Tesla was a secret member of the North American Man Bird Love Association.

The Cadets will attempt to hypnotize the judges into giving them a perfect score by subliminally whispering the phrase “sub-caption score” while all the 10’s are out on the field. Unfortunately, they will forget the “sub” part and end up scoring a perfect 50.

Hoping to recapture the glory of last year’s show, the Bluecoats will tilt the field. Unfortunately, this will cause the hamster balls to roll off the field and down the tunnel, taking important guard members away with them.

The Blue Devils will do such a good job with the stories that, as it is already past her bed time, the little girl will fall sound asleep on the field before the end of the show. From the judges box, their attempts to wake her will look like they are beating the poor child and this will cost them valuable GE points.

Carolina Crown will create a tenth circle of hell involving chocolate and a bathtub. They will nail their performance and the girl who ascends to heaven will be so happy that she blurts out “holy ####!” This will result in her being plunged back into the depths of hell for saying a bad word. Thankfully, she will re-emerge in the victory show.

• Like 4

whoever scores highest wins

...at least you are consistent :-)

1. Crown - Well deserved

2. Cadets - Great show that would have won any other year

3. Devils - I can't say anything nice, so...

4. Bluecoats - Energy!

5. Vanguard - It's inevitable, though I don't understand all the disrespect.

6. BK - Happy for BK. Coming on strong.

7. PR - Really entertaining

8. Scouts - So weird to see them beating Cavs, but they earned it.

9. Cavs - Who would have thunk it five years ago? And no reversal in sight.

10. Boston - BA

11. Blue Stars - Such a fun show

12. Crossmen - Best vocalist of the year

• Like 1

How do you know this is a fact? Have you spoken to the panel?

Gee -- maybe the winners of captions has already BEEN DECIDED and tonight is 'just the culmination' of 'THE LAST run ??? Wouldn't surprise me ! HOW CAN ANY OTHER Corps win a DCI title -- How dare they! Up a bit farther someone said 'they own what they do'? Does that mean judges too?

As always I will stay away from placements and simply predict how I expect events to unfold. I apologize for only doing the top 6 this year. It's been a rough summer.

< snip >

The Blue Devils will do such a good job with the stories that, as it is already past her bed time, the little girl will fall sound asleep on the field before the end of the show. From the judges box, their attempts to wake her will look like they are beating the poor child and this will cost them valuable GE points.

<end snip>

As we waited for final two scores last night, the little girl became an age-out........

• Like 1

As I stated last night, if Cadets switch to white shoes and white plumes, their GE score will climb....... maybe even enough......