Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Cavies still not 100% healthy according to someone with the corps I spoke with. He said some of the kids are sick for the third time.

Boo. If being sick with whatever all this time wasn't bad enough, it's hitting them in finals.

Edited by KVG_DC

Early indications in the Quarters are that we are beginning to see judges spread the Corps a bit more in their scoring. What might this mean if the trend continues tonite ? My guess, they'll be a bit more of a spread tonite between the winner of these Quarters and the 4th place Corps. 1-2, and possibly the 3rd place Corps, could be tight. But I would not be surprised to see the 4th place Corps tonite at least 1.3 points out of first.

Cavies' opener is awesome as is the huge improvement their hornline has made not just from the beginning of this season but also from the past few years!

• Like 1

THIS is the year people choose to criticize Cavies' hornline? I know I'm not watching this live, but the hornline sounded great.

• Like 3