Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

I must be the only person in the world that doesn't love Crown. :/

You are entitled to your opinion. :)

But I bet you haven't seen them live, have you? They are TEN TIMES (apologies Cadets) better live. The horn impacts are freaking unbelievable and will crack concrete. You cannot hear that on the feed.

You also have to see that guard to believe them. simply the best.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Was it just me or did the hornlike seem a bit off tonight? I thought I heard a few tears, bad attacks and they seemed to be holding back a bit to me. But that guard!!!!!

Yeah, I love their show and hornline, but they sounded a little off their game tonight. Still phenomenal but I heard the same as you.

But I bet you haven't seen them live, have you? They are TEN TIMES (apologies Cadets) better live. The horn impacts are freaking unbelievable and will crack concrete. You cannot hear that on the feed.

I have seen them live. They are clean. The closer is enjoyable. The show is enjoyable. I was never floored in any moment. I only thought "oh, that was nice."

• Like 1

I must be the only person in the world that doesn't love Crown. :/

You know you aren't. The posters that don't like Crown have been fairly vocal about it, and that's ok. But I'll just leave it at that before I get accused of singling you out.

• Like 1

Love how this is the answer to when people don't like a Homers group.

You're not alone.

hmmm....me too....sorry.