OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Bloo was 4th after prelims and 3rd after semis.

These were penalty effected. Will penalties effect a placement position tonite ? it could, I suppose, but penalties effecting placements at the top tier on Finals Night is pretty rare, if unprecedented.

The top 4 are so good and so close that the corps most likely to win will, more likely than not, lose.

huh ?

I am in position. Standing by for drum corps to begin:

11817136_10205425917382290_2706935507896

• Like 4

She hasn't judged in almost a month. She had Crown guard in 3rd that night to BD and Bluecoats. She has also had SCV guard ahead of BD earlier this season so anyone's guess what will happen with her tonight.

It is beyond my comprehension why she would be selected to judge finals at this point in her career. She has contributed immensely to the activity but it's time to move on.

• Like 2

I am in position. Standing by for drum corps to begin:

11817136_10205425917382290_2706935507896

INT is in the house.

These were penalty effected. Will penalties effect a placement position tonite ? it could, I suppose, but penalties effecting placements at the top tier on Finals Night is pretty rare, if unprecedented.

You were saying the judging and placements hadn't changed except for penalties. Not counting penalties, Bloo has moved up a spot, overtaking the Cadets. So movement can still happen tonight.

Hey look the 50 isn't gold anymore... I wonder why!

Uh oh. Do Cadets know? Are they repainting the two gold numbers one back to white?

Edited by N.E. Brigand