Carolina Crown 2016

Michael Klesch is, uh, really good at arranging, and stuff.

I know, right? He also arranges for the Academy, and they're doing a phenomenal job for a corps that has never been to Finals before.
  • Like 1

I know, right? He also arranges for the Academy, and they're doing a phenomenal job for a corps that has never been to Finals before.

Good to know!

Can't wait to see this in person! Man their guard is something else!

Here's my two cents since I'm already here. Pre show has a chilling sense to it. Love it. Opening impact blew me away, but I'm not gonna lie. A lot of this show is sort of bland for me. Roxanne caught my attention and might be my favorite part of the show. The trombone soloist and that beautiful and energetic playing really sets the tone... No pun intended. I liked Hallelujah but I was missing a big full brass hit even though I did love the high brass hit. Loved Trio, especially Bert and what he added to it. Closer will improve. I know a lot of you are aboard the hype thing on this show but the way things stand right now, this is only my fourth favorite for this year. Things could change and this is just my opinion.

Edited by Damonallred
  • Like 1