Carolina Crown 2016

When do you think Crown puts in their trademark ending?

Atlanta

Yea, that's true to form, but I wish they'd roll it back a little and debut it at Night Beat. This will be the second year at BB&T Stadium in Winston-Salem, and that could be very well be one of the finest venues on the DCI circuit, especially up in the VIP section.

Best $$ I spend all year...

Yea, that's true to form, but I wish they'd roll it back a little and debut it at Night Beat. This will be the second year at BB&T Stadium in Winston-Salem, and that could be very well be one of the finest venues on the DCI circuit, especially up in the VIP section.

Best $$ I spend all year...

Amen to that! Can't wait for the catered buffet!!

• Like 1

Just please fot the love of god no crown shape at the end. Doesn't fit the show. I love the fresh visual this season by crown.

Edited by George Dixon

Just please fot the love of god no crown shape at the end. Doesn't fit the show. I love the fresh visual this season by crown.

That's like saying "please BD don't rush to the front of the field for the closer" or "please Cadets don't do a crazy 220 bpm ending"

• Like 1

That's like saying "please BD don't rush to the front of the field for the closer" or "please Cadets don't do a crazy 220 bpm ending"

Yes, there must be a crown. This way the honks will know when it's time to applaud.

• Like 1

Yes, there must be a crown. This way the honks will know when it's time to applaud.

The stadium is FULL of honks, then.

• Like 1