Prop or 150 performers on the field?

Looks like people aren't able to handle different opinions on DCP. Ha!

Different opinions? No one thinks that any member should be allowed to transfer from one corps to another during the season. It is written in every contract that is signed by members. But!!!! Clara's contract would have been up at the completion of the BDC season (i.e. Mid July). So she is free to go to any corps that will take her on.

No one is allowed to spend half the season at the Cavaliers and then get called in to filling a hole at the Cadets, it wouldn't be allowed.

I agree. I even stated it somewhere else that its likley if there were 151 performing on the field ,,with this day and age of electronics, videos and screen capture that it would more than likley have been caught and proven by now.

DCI has several people that count the corps membership at the big shows. it would have been caught

I seem to remember hearing things where corps that ended their season early (thinking of the corps located out west) had members fill spots with other corps to fill holes for the remainder of the season and continue with their drum corps experience for the summer.

I seem to remember hearing things where corps that ended their season early (thinking of the corps located out west) had members fill spots with other corps to fill holes for the remainder of the season and continue with their drum corps experience for the summer.

Absolutely true,

When Nightfire finished it's 96 season at the Santa Barbara show, our contra player auditioned for BD. Didn't make it (nerves), but if he had, he'd have a ring.

Ended up marching SCV his final 2 years.

Different opinions? No one thinks that any member should be allowed to transfer from one corps to another during the season. It is written in every contract that is signed by members. But!!!! Clara's contract would have been up at the completion of the BDC season (i.e. Mid July). So she is free to go to any corps that will take her on.

No one is allowed to spend half the season at the Cavaliers and then get called in to filling a hole at the Cadets, it wouldn't be allowed.

Contracts with minors are not enforceable...this really is a VERY silly discussion...

Edited by Liahona