MADISON SCOUTS 2016

It's 5 times now since 1972...but who's counting...

You, evidently.

MS is a great drum corp. I think this the second time they have miss finals in 40+ years. I would say a pretty good record.

2nd time in the past 8 years, you mean?

Edited by Baquan

I knew it! That being said, I still enjoy the Scouts more than most of the top 12. I can't wait to see what show they have next year. Thank you Scouts for always putting on a show that I enjoy!

I'm bummed I didn't see them (and damm: I live in So. Cal so I have zero excuses), and will miss them on the webcast.

Did not look at all the info 40+ years. Pretty awesome record to me.

People get it.

I'd like to offer an outsider's opinion, before all the Madison people freak out and end up like Judas at the end of the show.

1. An 85 is usually the number a corps needs to get into the top 12. Madison got that.

2. They lost to a corps which also scored an 85, on the outside looking in by 3 tenths. That is so close you can't point to any single thing, show design or otherwise that cost them the three tenths.

I am not a big fan of the show this year (don't like JCS), but I liked the show in Massillon earlier in the week and thought for sure it was a top 12 show.

The Scouts need some adjustments to get back into the top 12, not a complete turnabout.

Is Scott Stewart back?

It will be a difficult task to reconfigure and re orient the direction of the corps without female members...

It will be a difficult task to reconfigure and re orient the direction of the corps without female members...

False

• Like 1

Shhhh