MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Blue Stats beat Madison by 2 and a half points last year this week. It's July. It's one show.

And also, Blue Stars AND Madison both beat last years sixth place corps, or stayed ahead in the case of Madison. That's something for both to smile about.

I don't think Blue Stars or Madison ever beat Blue Knights last year and I am sure Blue Stars never beat Madison by 2.5 points. A few tenths a few times, but not by that kind of spread.

I don't think Blue Stars or Madison ever beat Blue Knights last year and I am sure Blue Stars never beat Madison by 2.5 points. A few tenths a few times, but not by that kind of spread.

Never said they beat BK last year. Said they beat last years 6th place corps this year.

June 27th 2015:

Blue Stars - 68.8

Madison Scouts - 66.5

But a lot earlier than I thought it was.

Edited by DrumManTx

Nevermind, the scores were from earlier

Edited by Cappybara

Nope. June 27th. 2.3 spread.

You said same week, I was looking at that point

Never said they beat BK last year. Said they beat last years 6th place corps this year.

June 27th 2015:

Blue Stars - 68.8

Madison Scouts - 66.5

But a lot earlier than I thought it was.

I stand corrected, and I blame Nora Jones.

What was the point spread in percussion? I missed that in the recap, and want to see how that's the .2 that caused such a massive spread.

I assume that you know people with the corps. Ask them. Or, go to a show & listen to the drum line. Snares & tenors are dirty as h e l l.

I get that, but I had higher expectations. A big jump where this wouldn't even be close. A move by Scouts to that next tier.

Exactly. As a lifelong Cubs fan, I should be used to having high expectations year after year only to be disappointed. Wait until next year. Every year next year is the year...but it never is. The Scouts have been hanging around the lower 3rd & upper 4th tier of finals corps for far too many years.

• Like 1

I assume that you know people with the corps. Ask them. Or, go to a show & listen to the drum line. Snares & tenors are dirty as h e l l.

I think it has more to do with the Stars drums being extremely good than with the Scouts drums being terrible.