2016 Uniform Thread

Um...the picture is in black and white, so.......

If the picture was simply black and white, the Aussie would still be white. Take any photo of a black and white object, apply a black and white filter or whatever, and the colors are still the same. The only possible explanation for the Aussies being white but appearing black are 1) the photo is in negative (which it definitely isn't), or 2) the corps selected the Aussie and shifted the color from white to black separately from the rest of the photo to throw off people (like me)

...Or they're having an Aussie color change

Is the corps using black Aussies now? Or is that the DM? I don't think it's the DM because the gloves are black and the DM usually has white gloves and white gauntlets.

Corps used black aussies before they used white aussies, so maybe a switch back?

If the picture was simply black and white, the Aussie would still be white. Take any photo of a black and white object, apply a black and white filter or whatever, and the colors are still the same. The only possible explanation for the Aussies being white but appearing black are 1) the photo is in negative (which it definitely isn't), or 2) the corps selected the Aussie and shifted the color from white to black separately from the rest of the photo to throw off people (like me)

...Or they're having an Aussie color change

Um, Occam's razor is probably the best theory to use in these circumstances....

What the Rockford corps wore for their concert.

Are we to expect a red piece to be added on the black of the white jacket?

Announcer Mike Robinson told the crowd at concert that the volunteers had prepared two sets of uniforms. (Note the outfit the front ensemble was wearing with black pants.)

CkcGi90UUAA1kX4.jpg

The white uniforms are just a gussied up version of their 2015 uniforms that they needed for early parades (they don't/didn't have a full set of the new unis in). It is my understanding that Phantom will be "Back in Black" this year, and the black & red uniforms the front ensemble are wearing in this picture will be their 2016 uniforms.

The white uniforms are just a gussied up version of their 2015 uniforms that they needed for early parades (they don't/didn't have a full set of the new unis in). It is my understanding that Phantom will be "Back in Black" this year, and the black & red uniforms the front ensemble are wearing in this picture will be their 2016 uniforms.

Stop the presses!