SCV 2016

Presenting their 2017 Production "The Road Less Traveled By..."

As much as I would love a Frost show, I think we are all in agreement that the 2017 Production should be called "Class" for the big 5-0 anniversary. :P

• Like 1

SCV 2016 is really my kind of show. I love what they've done with it, and think it should score better than it is. I hate the fact that shows have to be WGI-like to medal. Really makes me sad and disgusted.

But anyway,

VANGUAAARD!

• Like 3

Saw the recaps and GE for SCV was behind the Coats by 1.5 and was only behind in both music and visual by less than a point. Cannot wait.

To: Santa Clara Vanguard 2016 Corps Members and Staff.

If your reading this, perhaps on the bus in between shows or after the season concludes just want to say, Thank You. Your show is a pleasure to watch and a musical work of art on the field. From the opening segment of the keyboard percussion and the blossom/ sunburst to the closing bell. Well done.

• Like 4

This show is an absolute masterpiece. It's sad that it's not likely to get them out of their 4th place spot but it's my favorite show of the year, and a whole lot of other people's as well. As a high schooler, I feel left out a bit when everyone is falling in love with the Bluecoats and my favorite corps is Vanguard.

• Like 4

As a high schooler, I feel left out a bit when everyone is falling in love with the Bluecoats and my favorite corps is Vanguard.

I've fallen in love with both this year. :)

This show is an absolute masterpiece. It's sad that it's not likely to get them out of their 4th place spot but it's my favorite show of the year, and a whole lot of other people's as well. As a high schooler, I feel left out a bit when everyone is falling in love with the Bluecoats and my favorite corps is Vanguard.

I think you may be misinterpreting a lot of our love. I do love Blooooo's show this year, but I absolutely love SCV! Why not love both?