Blue Devils 2016

Not my cup of tea; but I really, really respect the talent they recruit and bring to the field every year. They may not be known for fast paced drill; but they've got smart design and musician showcasing down to a science. If there is anything that they have emulated, it's the body movement from the late '90s-early '00s Cavaliers. And that's not a bad thing.
I really miss some of the sweet jazz chords they used to play. Sadly, those have disappeared with the evolution of their programs.

They may not be known for fast paced drill; but they've got smart design and musician showcasing down to a science.

Some may say their jogging/running to and from formations is "fast paced drill".

• Like 1

Some may say their jogging/running to and from formations is "fast paced drill".

And they would be wrong IMHO.

• Like 1

And they would be wrong IMHO.

I wouldn't say it's "fast paced drill" but it's still having the same effect of significantly increasing demand. It's not easy to play an instrument while jogging or right after jogging halfway across a football field.

STEAMERS ON SABERS Woo Hoo

It creates a really amazing effect! Did you see that toss way out in the back where they were able have each saber go slightly higher/lower than the other to create a valley kind of effect? Looked amazing and will be even better when clean!

• Like 3