East Coast Classic Chestnut Hill BC.

Dang it, I knew I'd be missing something and Clutchtow would correct me :smile:

Thankfully my major only requires the basics of mechanics and electromagnetism

I exist for 2 reasons on this forum, to add to the small number of vanguard honks and to be as pedantic as possible when it comes to science or tech! :P
  • Like 1

No more ballsy then the people that keep this issue going! And for what good reason?! Was the apology not good enough?

I concur. A little silly to keep it going.

God protect us all!

Ok, my curiosity is getting the best of me, lol. What is RAMD? Or do I even want to know? ;-)

So the real question is...are you a funky monkey?

I was just about to comment something along this line. I read his username a couple days ago and IMMEDIATELY thought of the Beastie Boys!!!

• Like 1

Ok, my curiosity is getting the best of me, lol. What is RAMD? Or do I even want to know? ;-)

RAMD was a Drum Corps Discussion forum... now deceased( as far as I know anyway ) back about 15 years ago where all manner of things could be said about DCI, Corps, marchers, etc with impunity. There was no restraint, nor controls, so some people as a result came on there and spouted off some of the most vicious homophobic, religious bigoted, misogynist, racist, etc, most vile things that you would not believe. While there was some good posters and commentary on there at times, its mere open borders of uncontrol, allowed the certifiably crazy posters to eventually make that place a cesspool of off the wall, ridiculous comments, much of it profanity laced too. It truly was the wild, wild west of Drum Corps discussion forums. It ultimately became cannibalistic, as the crazies there began slowly but surely to turn on one another, as the more sensible, intelligent, rational ones began to drift away by the droves from what quickly turned into an insane asylum hellhole there at RAMD.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Seriously. It's the year of the trombone glissando. There must have been a meeting...

Based on George Hopkins's comment to Dan Potter at the Cadets' preview webcast from Ada, it seems there should have been a meeting.

DMs count in DCI

DMs don't count in DCA (unless that changed this year)

Thank you!