Beanpot Invitational - Lynn, MA July 3rd

Why is the show called Beanpot Invitational?

Its a thing in Boston where you mix some beans and a little pot, then invite everybody ovah.

GO BOOOOOOOOOOO BRING HOME TONIGHT

• Like 1

Loving the full panels!

Absolutely! And thanks for the information. I wish they would always have full judging panels. Really the only way to do it right.

I could go for some pizza

Go to the north end in Bean town. Great pizza.

• Like 1

Cadets are being attacked by Bluecoats fans on DCP? To me it seems as if it's a civil war between Cadets fans and no outside force is necessary. Considering how well received a show Bluecoats have this year, they are receiving relatively little ink as compared with Crown in 2012 or 2013. Also, anytime I have sat near a Bluecoats block or near a group of Bluecoats fans, they seem pretty even keeled. So if Cadets win this evening, I'm not expecting vicious DCP posts from Bluecoats fans or the folks from Canton, Ohio to start torching of the city or make the city erupt in violence or start riots in the parking lots of Lynn, the likes of which the city has not seen since the 1970's.

Tim, I don't think anyone is really attacking "The Cadets". I made a comment in last night's show thread that erupted into flames! But I was not attacking "The Cadets" Not the kids and not the organization. Awesomely talented kids, and a fine organization. I was criticizing their show design. But I truly hope they make whatever changes necessary to mold that show into a contender. Those kids, their fans and that organization deserve nothing less! I am a Bluecoats fan, but even more than that, I'm a DCI fan! I'm the guy that shows up early to watch EVERY corps perform because I love all the corps.

Edited by BrassMonkey
  • Like 1

What do you want Michael Boo to bring home tonight?

The bacon.