Warrensburg Wateringhole

Blue Stars had the most difficult slot to preform in following blue devils and blue coats. Difficult for any corps to preform in that slot, and performance order does matter

Eh, I mean, performance order does matter, but it matters WAY less at an 8 corps show then at a 12+ corps show.

BD: 1st in GE, 3rd in Vis(-0.1), Tied for 1st in Music

Bloo: 2nd in GE(-0.2), Tied 1st in Vis, Tiest 1st in Music

Crown: 3rd in GE (-0.5 from BD), Tied 1st in Vis, 3rd in Music (-0.4)

Percussion score, I'm sure.

Shouldn't there be a penalty if The Cadets were scheduled to go on first? I hate to see penalties affecting scores and placements, but.......

Dang, they cut the feed. Was hoping to see multicam of Crown.

Also, which show were the judges at? I don't usually criticize the judges, but I would not have had Cadets in front of SCV, and I would have had Crown first.

I have some qualms with the way GE is judged, to be sure.

• Like 3

Yep, they already cut the feed. I was in the middle of another Bloooo run!

Also, which show were the judges at? I don't usually criticize the judges, but I would not have had Cadets in front of SCV, and I would have had Crown first.

They were at the same show I was watching, because they got it right in my opinion.

They were at this show. Just because their scores don't match your opinions doesn't make that score wrong.

• Like 1

OK.....so I din't have even ONE in the right place. I was disappointed with the placement of Crown and gap between PR and BStar.. It was one delightful show.

OK...everyone who is going to use the DVR feature to re-watch one corps, who will it be? I'm going to re-watch Crown.

Starting to get the vibe that Crown might not be WGI enough for the judges this year. They flat out out performed the two corps ahead of them. Jmo.
  • Like 4