San Antonio Showdown

Cadets: I might be in the minority, I love this show for the most part. Musically, fantastic, brass and percussion are fire. Visually? Not so much. Just still so dirty.

• Like 3

Cadets watered down the difficulty at the end.

Did anyone else pee their pants just a little bit?

nope!

Cadets: I might be in the minority, I love this show for the most part. Musically, fantastic, brass and percussion are fire. Visually? Not so much. Just still so dirty.

If they can clean it well, they can do tons better with that musical beast they have.

Musically was spectacular. Visually, if they don't clean that drill, they have no chance of getting 4th. Really like the show though, good changes going on in the guard and "story" just wish it was like this in the beginning and not now.

Holy crap, the Cadets show finally makes sense! Much, *much* cooler with the whole story intact! The ballad where they pull the statue's skin off was my first genuine "son of a b----" moment of the night. (that's a good thing)

Mike

• Like 5

As quick paced as these shows are getting, I don't know how you all watch and type so fast! LOL

Multitasking my friend! and I used to type 95 wpm too. :dancin:

• Like 2