6. Boston Crusaders
7. Cadets
8. Blue Knights
9. Blue Stars
10. Phantom Regiment

11. Crossmen

12. Academy/Madison Scouts

13. Academy/Madison Scouts

*Depending on how much more severe things get with The Cadets; I could see them as high as 7th (maybe 6th) or as low as 9th. It all depends on how strong the field of top 12 corps is next year.
*Depending on what Madison does in the design department will be a factor on how high they place. I'm sure the Academy enjoyed their experience in the top 12 and won't be so willing to be one of those "oh golly gee whizz" corps that had their moment in the spotlight and step down to allow a former powerhouse back in.

Edited by corps8294
  • Like 1

I won't be predicting any numbers to placements...but these are my thoughts.

Though this year was more competitive than last year, I think next year it will be even more so....Bloo will have a title to defend, Blue Devils don't like being second best, Crown will surely want another chance to win, and with a much improved drum line and along with an outstanding color guard, and as always one of the best brass lines, it might be possible, ....SCV has now been in a rut in fourth and fifth place and will want to break that trend....Cavies have been slowly making their way back into the upper ranks...Cadets taking sixth this year, which hasn't happened since 1991, will want to move want to change that....Madison will want to be in finals since they just missed out this year, and finally the Academy will be working hard to continue their spot in finals.

Well now that Boston has Gino and Colin, I think Boston has a shot at the top 6.

Give them some time. Top 8 is a reasonable goal for next year, IMO.

• Like 2

Cadets will perform 7.4, a patriotic craptacular. Featuring You're a grand old flag, Yankee Doodle dandy, Stars and Stripes forever, and everyone's favorite, Elk's Parade. The show will include live fireworks, a hot dog eating contest, a 4th of July parade complete with candy throwers for the kids, squirt guns, and a softball game,

• Like 1

Someone will mention that Finals numbers are again the highest they've been (at LOS), and another person will have to let everyone know that there were way more people at Finals in Montreal.

• Like 8

Cadets will perform 7.4, a patriotic craptacular. Featuring You're a grand old flag, Yankee Doodle dandy, Stars and Stripes forever, and everyone's favorite, Elk's Parade. The show will include live fireworks, a hot dog eating contest, a 4th of July parade complete with candy throwers for the kids, squirt guns, and a softball game,

By the end of the season, they will change to a mercy ending where no one gets squirted.

1. Blue Devils
2. Carolina Crown
3. Cavaliers
4. Bluecoats
5. Cadets
6. Santa Clara
7. Blue Knights
8. Phantom**
9. Blue Stars
10. Crossmen
11. Boston
12. Madison

Before anyone freaks out...realize this is just a prediction thread and I consider this my "Bold" predictions, meaning it's a longshot but if it happens I will look like a genius lol jk......I know realistically a lot of these don't make sense but as I have already stated...it's just a prediction.

Edited by CaviesFan17