Staff merri-go-round

It absolutely has been an issue. For a while. You might want to do a little searching on DCP here....

Thanks for the advice, but as I said, the glassdoor stuff was posted before and largely ignored. Many dismissed it as disgruntled employees. In fact, one today used the term "hipster" to describe them (which makes no sense to me).

Thanks for the advice, but as I said, the glassdoor stuff was posted before and largely ignored. Many dismissed it as disgruntled employees. In fact, one today used the term "hipster" to describe them (which makes no sense to me).

it was many things, but "ignored" was certainly not one of them. As I said, you might want to dig a bit deeper.

Ugggh I hate beer. Maybe I'll have a screwdriver instead lol...

Know what goes great with a screwdriver? Pistachios!

• Like 4

But you'd admit that the glassdoor stuff was posted on here a couple years ago. Why is DCP now up in arms about this? Is it because now design/instructional staff is leaving? Not just YEA office staff? Because we can put a face to McNutt and Cipriani and not "Carol in accounting"?

I'm legitimately curious as to why this is now an issue when it wasn't nearly such an issue before.

Speaking for myself, I can spend many months never visiting this site. Even when I do, I kind of skim through the topics. I'm not someone who constantly visits Cadets topics. I wasn't aware of the GlassDoor stuff until now.

There may be people here who read every post in every topic. I'm not one of them.

• Like 1

Here we go with another stupid, stupid topic post this season: "Staff merri-go-round"

First of all - idiot - it's MERRY-go-round, not MERRI-go-round. Learn how to spell, and screw your rumor B.S. Whom ever rumors and gossips about staff like this, you sound like an old gossipy worn out fat cow grandmother who gets upset and outraged when Walmart is all out of their favorite flavor of Kaopectate.

Cheers.

I'm going to need a shower to wash off all that salt now.

Secondly, it's only titled that because it's true. Pretty much every off season there is a shuffle of staff members between corps.

Thirdly, this stuff with the Cadets is extremely serious and is much more than rumor.

So...lighten up yo.

Edited by TroopAlum12
  • Like 2