Staff merri-go-round

I know for a fact Klesch is back, and I think I read or heard the whole design team is back.

It's obvious that Klesch was good for the program... but I never like these situations. It seems like a 'little sister' arrangement... and that's as likely to keep the group out of finals as keep them in, in the future.

I would hope that they will formulate some design independence in the future and consider the biggest boys as peers.

I know it takes time... but there's no better time than the present to start thinking like a super star... just ask Crown.

Edited by cfirwin3

I know this is off topic but I think it is time for DCP to change the rules to fit the times. DCP should just ban the negativity which constantly fills the forums. People like PHD and this new Poppycock have nothing of value to say and only post to express negative feeling and to pursue their agenda of feeding their insecurities and attacking people they know or don't know because it makes them feel like a real person. They drive people away from having and meaningful discussions and just make DCP feel like a supermarket rag tabloid. I know I will be spending much less time here and will only be looking for info and updates. When DVP decides to clean house and make this site a nice place to visit few will stay except for the negative, hateful people. Will check be around in a few months.

Conversation is good. Hateful, deliberate attacks are not and many sites prevent such things. You think people come here to listen to people vent their personal vendettas against others?? Is that the purpose of DCP? Really?? These people who want or need to attack can send a personal message and save us all from having to read their garbage, but they don't because they want the attention.. It makes them feel important.. Other sites give warnings. 3 warnings and you are out. You think these people would risk being banned?? Where would they go to vent and play out their vendettas?? They would control themselves for sure. But we all know this behavior is very common on the internet so guess we all have to just put up with it.. NOT ! DCP does not allow personal attacks yet yesterday their were plenty of that going on and nothing was done so guess I am wasting my breath. Have a great winter everyone !!!

Conversation is good. Hateful, deliberate attacks are not and many sites prevent such things. You think people come here to listen to people vent their personal vendettas against others?? Is that the purpose of DCP? Really?? These people who want or need to attack can send a personal message and save us all from having to read their garbage, but they don't because they want the attention.. It makes them feel important.. Other sites give warnings. 3 warnings and you are out. You think these people would risk being banned?? Where would they go to vent and play out their vendettas?? They would control themselves for sure. But we all know this behavior is very common on the internet so guess we all have to just put up with it.. NOT ! DCP does not allow personal attacks yet yesterday their were plenty of that going on and nothing was done so guess I am wasting my breath. Have a great winter everyone !!!

. I guess I missed the personal attacks against other participants in the discussion. I think the anonymity permitted lends itself to this sort of behavior. That's why my name, face, and history is slapped right up there. Keeps me in check.

Cadets 2017 present "Exodus"

I was thinking more of a Logan's Run feel............Sanctuary, hoping to be reborn, vaporized..........that kind of thing. Maybe even runners avoiding the Sanctuary and being taken out by the Sandmen.

says the expert of what exactly?

I've spent some time on some boards. I know you don't like me, but I know a lot more of the business side of the activity than you'll ever give me credit for

There's a report button on every post. Use it if you think someone (moderator) needs to read a particular thought. Yes, DCP actually has a warning type system, and no, it does not deter people.

Mike

• Like 2

Curious - why the sudden vitriol for Hopkins regarding his behavior? We've known about the glassdoor stuff for years. Are folks only just now believing it because Cadets landed in sixth?

No because you spoke up while at the top you were branded jealous and a hater.

So while reading online reactions over the last 24 hours, I've seen several bashed for "hating" and "not knowing anything" go gaga with glee and rejoicing in multiple ways.

Some of us just shake our heads and hope the warning lights weren't caught too late

• Like 2

. I guess I missed the personal attacks against other participants in the discussion. I think the anonymity permitted lends itself to this sort of behavior. That's why my name, face, and history is slapped right up there. Keeps me in check.

Same with me, Terri.

• Like 1