Staff merri-go-round

Someone up thread said this year's Cadets were young. I gotta ask why. Did they have trouble retaining last year's members?

The Glass Door reviews in combination with the fact they always seem to be hiring, doesn't send a good message.

Announcing you are making staff changes BEFORE the banquet is pretty crappy. Banquets should be celebrations of a year of hard work for both staff and corps. They are opportunities to rebuild morale.

In his defense I don't think he said specifically staff changes....he mentioned several changes including people. I suspect that is staff but it may also refer to members in general too. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the musical chairs off season Edited by dcibrando

I will add this

IF Cadets lose both Gino and Colin I would expect more of a shakeup up to and including the director.

That would not sit well

Add Jay Bocook to your list. I was told (by someone on staff) he also tendered his resignation.

• Like 2

Hmmm, could the Cadets be venturing back to territory not seen since 1982...maybe not that low; but close.

Nah. The last time they were 6th (1991) they did some retooling and had a little success within two years. And by "a little success", I mean they won the whole thing.

Add Jay Bocook to your list. I was told (by someone on staff) he also tendered his resignation.

Seconded. I have heard this from two seperate sources.

Also, MASSIVE changes coming in guard. Rather sad, but not unexpected given the summer they have had - wow.

Yup.

Looking at those glassdoor reviews, many of them definitely sounded way too similar to be genuine. I think at least two were genuinely unique however, and they were both also negative. Not counting the one positive that was so obviously written by Hop it's just funny (anyone who follows him on social media would recognize that typing style anywhere).

Of course...that one guy who posted all the spam reviews could also have done that one just so he/she could point it out for effect.

they are not fake. not a single one.

• Like 4