Staff merri-go-round

I'm not looking to defend YEA...I don't care one way or the other actually...Those reviews are very suspect...especially for the very fact they began around the time of the one positive review which is also very suspect...yea has been around a long time...these are all this year...looks like back-lash from same disgruntled person IMO

• Like 1

Ok. I had to look at glassdoor and also thought it may just be one person posting many times. Then came here and saw others thought the same thing. If something happened that caused so many to people to be POd in that short of time it would have leaked out by now.

Boston Crusaders fans: keep close to Twitter or Facebook, perhaps as early as Monday.

If you didn't hear something in the confessional box, you can tell us now!! And in my opinion, I hope it has to do with the product on the field, not another acquisition, or new kitchen, or another sleeper bus.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

If this was to happen, may some of the current Cadets vets follow them.

I don't know much about Colin, but I know Gino has had a HUGE effect on multiple people who have marched since 2000. His passion and intensity rub off on anyone in his presence. I hope this is just a rumor but if it isn't, I cannot tell you how deeply I feel the Cadets will have lost a great man.

• Like 5

That's why I said "if true."

However, all the staff turnover definitely suggests that atleast some of those reviews have weight.

I wasn't responding to you