Staff merri-go-round

:poke:

:music:

Lonely Housewives may differ on your opinion. :silly:

And can anybody tell me where these " lonely housewives " are congregating ? For perhaps, an academic research article I'm working on, entirely above board, of course ? ( lol!)

• Like 3

Glad you were there and have more perspective (again my apologies if I offended you) but is posting this on a message board really going to do anything to help the situation? Or are you just adding fuel to the fire? I get it, you were there and have some very valid concerns, and you have a solid background, but is this the place to air dirty laundry?

You're entitled to your opinion whether it is factually right or not.

Again this season I sponsored kids in this corps who are rather displeased with her teaching and tactics and rather displeased with GH for using the kids in the corps as their guinea pigs for needs other than the kids. But they love the Most Holy Name legacy more and stayed out the season.

I also did a two week swing on early tour and made all but the Texas regional they competed in.

My judging card has been in guard, visual, and GE over many years and I have taught in various capacities several guards who won national and WGI championships amongst others I have been administratively and educationally affiliated for several decades., The guard was not properly cleaned. Even with show changes, the same errors by the same person for simple moves was not sufficiently addressed. If it were merely show changes, why did others perform so well?

You spout a lot of generalities and self-righteous statements pointing fingers at others, but the other four fingers point back at you.

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 1