2017 Boston Crusaders

31 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Three dropped rifles just in the OTL.  Never noticed that before.  Just as good an arangement, if not better, than the BD in 87.

Wonderful brass line and what a sound up close and personal! Drops happen to the best ;)

Edited by CorpwithanS
because...

U know it should be very interesting to chit chat here but yet a large majority of the posters not in this thread but DCI world class is caught up in their own circle jerk. Makes for a very boring conversation because many will not expand on their own opinions. No one is really truthful in what they want to see or hear with DCI. Sad really. Makes me wonder or ponder why Sun Coast Sound went by the way.............. it is obvious. 

WGI outdoor all the time. Give me more Elvis jumpsuits... for the win. Hard to believe those jump suits took the gold. 

2 hours ago, CorpwithanS said:

One of the best OTL's (and KFC Commercials) ...ever.

'79 Guardsmen

I think DCP poster Terri Scherer on here marched this Corps & show.

16 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Just listened to video of the encore.  Even in that you can hear the impact a couple of their new staff members are having!

Yes.. and this 2017 Boston Crusaders Corps that will enter the competition season is chock full of talented performers that will be age eligible beyond this 2017 season too. Very, very few age outs as a matter of fact. Young & raw... but VERY talented, nonetheless, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Yes.. and this 2017 Boston Crusaders Corps that will enter the competition season is chock full of talented performers that will be age eligible beyond this 2017 season too. Very, very few age outs as a matter of fact. Young & raw... but VERY talented, nonetheless, imo

I agree. Honestly, a month ago I was laughing at all the hype and telling people (mostly friends) they were in for a rude awakening when the season started. Boy, oh boy, was I wrong. The video I saw (which has since been taken down) didn't even look like BAC. It looked like a top level corps, and I'm talking top 5 level corps. Their guard is really something this year. I think those doubting them are in for the rude awakening.

I honestly can't see anyone who placed 7th or lower last year beating them this year. I just don't see how anyone in that range could have improved to the level BAC has. In fact, I think they could finish as high as 5th (depending on Cavies, who I haven't seen anything of) and will beat the Cadets this year. 

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Actually, and she can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe her last year was'78.

39 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Yes, Brasso...that  was for Terri, and all.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, E3D said:

U know it should be very interesting to chit chat here but yet a large majority of the posters not in this thread but DCI world class is caught up in their own circle jerk. Makes for a very boring conversation because many will not expand on their own opinions. No one is really truthful in what they want to see or hear with DCI. Sad really. Makes me wonder or ponder why Sun Coast Sound went by the way.............. it is obvious. 

WGI outdoor all the time. Give me more Elvis jumpsuits... for the win. Hard to believe those jump suits took the gold. 

What are you going on about?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Actually, and she can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe her last year was'78.

You could be right, Jurassic Lancer. I know she marched Guardsmen in the mid 70's.. not sure what years though.