2017 Boston Crusaders

19 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

2zwto0db2a9z.png

Ok, this picture will work for 430 more times in a row before it loses it meaning...

4 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Ok, this picture will work for 430 more times in a row before it loses it meaning...

And what exactly is that meaning? It feels irrelevant to me. Cadets could fall to 13th place and become a non-finalist corps for the next few years and this image could still be ran around. It doesn't really say much other than that Cadets have a successful history which we all know, they're the Cadets.

Edited by Narrow

Just now, Narrow said:

And what exactly is that meaning? It feels irrelevant to me. Cadets could fall to 13th place and become a non-finalist corps for the next few years and this image could still be ran around. It doesn't really say much other than that Cadets had a successful history which we all know, they're the Cadets.

I agree with you, and I'm also confused by your question.

It's basically a useless statistic, and seems a little defensive for someone to post it.  Kinda like someone being a sore loser, though I really don't know what the intent of the post was supposed to be. I guess it could have been taken many different ways really.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I agree with you, and I'm also confused by your question.

It's basically a useless statistic, and seems a little defensive for someone to post it.  Kinda like someone being a sore loser, though I really don't know what the intent of the post was supposed to be. I guess it could have been taken many different ways really.

winner winner chicken dinner

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I just watched BAC in Orlando on YouTube.  The show is fantastic.  The guard is very creative and that ending....omg. 

The show continues to grow on me; during Spring training I was a little on the fence about the show, now the show has covered the fence and putting me in a choke hold!  They're getting so good!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I just watched BAC in Orlando on YouTube.  The show is fantastic.  The guard is very creative and that ending....omg. 

Maybe they'll add something like this to the ending.   Any speakers used have to be at the prop to sell the moment.

7 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

The show continues to grow on me; during Spring training I was a little on the fence about the show, now the show has covered the fence and putting me in a chkoe hold!  They're getting so good!

I watched it a couple of times tonight and there are a couple of sections that when are cleaned up will be amazing.  I'm loving the singer and Wicked Games ballad.  How long before the crowd shouts along "She did it" "Wicked" or " Guilty"?  LOL

• Like 4