Cadets 2017

.....does this mean there might be some new, old colors in the future?

I feel it's important for them to return to the traditional colors.. I agree an update of the uniform design is fine. BD has done a wonderful job modernizing their classic uniform but maintaining the classic look.
  • Like 2

I feel it's important for them to return to the traditional colors.. I agree an update of the uniform design is fine. BD has done a wonderful job modernizing their classic uniform but maintaining the classic look.

I can hear my saintly Mother's voice now, "Just because the Blue Devils jump off a bridge, that doesn't mean that you have to..."

Besides with Rudy running BD under his official name Justin, why do Cadets have to follow the second place Gibblets? j/k

How cavalier.

Hop has already confirmed to vets that they will be wearing Maroon, Gold & Cream. The design may be the traditional or a modern version of it - that much I do not know

• Like 1

I can hear my saintly Mother's voice now, "Just because the Blue Devils jump off a bridge, that doesn't mean that you have to..."

Besides with Rudy running BD under his official name Justin, why do Cadets have to follow the second place Gibblets? j/k

My point was its not an all or nothing scenerio. Traditional colors can be applied to a lighter weight updated design to allow the obligatory body movement by all including the volunteers on the food truck. I would love the traditional uniform. It's classic, crisp and I still think a great guard can do the theatrical stuff and let the brass and percussion do there thing...and still score competively. Edited by Tobias

They could have kept their colors this year and put the hornline in these...

ancienttimesm03.jpg

...and the guard in these:

womens-rust-peasant-costume.jpg

Edited by MikeD
  • Like 1

Costume---go the way of Crown and Bluecoats--it's the future.