Cadets 2017

isn't it easier just to say you misread the post or misunderstood what was said?

Did I? you specifically listed years Cadets Played selections from WWS .followed by " And all those " which one would think mean others. I simply said there were more years than that for cadets. Maybe you meant "all those" meaning other Cadets.

Isnt it easier to just say. Oh maybe there were more years , or include them?

Talk about making something out of nothing..lmao. No need to go back and forth on silliness for pages and pages, which can happen here.

Thanks though for the Historic reference to WWS always a fav. of mine

Edited by GUARDLING

Did I? you specifically listed years Cadets Played selections from WWS .followed by " And all those " which one would think mean others. I simply said there were more years than that for cadets.

Isnt it easier to just say. Oh maybe there were more years , or include them?

Talk about making something out of nothing..lmao

yup, the only 3 shows mentioned were when the whole show was WSS; the others were individuals songs (check Corpsreps.com if you don't recall.)

You interjected yourself into this matter to make it a rumble. I'm moving on.

Edited by xandandl

yup, the only 3 shows mentioned were when the whole show was WSS; the others were individuals songs (check Corpsreps.com if you don't recall.)

You interjected yourself into this matter to make it a rumble. I'm moving on.

Did you say " full shows?...I DID say selections.......is it a matter? Believe me I and others can " make a rumble with much more material rather than this subject..lol

Yeah I agree ....move on

Edited by GUARDLING

Here's another health perspective about those spandex costuming some designers are making the marching performers wear today. It comes from an interesting source as well.

http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/the-myth-of-wicking.36489/

i always wondered if those expensive under armor shirts my kid wanted for under his uniform were better than the cheap plain old cotton tees I wore BITD. Sounds like no.