Cadets 2017

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It seems that this year's episode of the Cadets offseason is without controversy. Nice to see 

Cappy! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It seems that this year's episode of the Cadets offseason is without controversy. Nice to see 

Nice to see you back!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Saw percussion video. Love the writing so far and talented bunch 

That video was awesome! It definitely sounds like an Aungst line again. Don't get me wrong, I love Colin McNutt and his writing but it just takes me back to 1998 when I saw my very first drum corps show and Cadets battery was beyond incredible. 

• Like 2

Hey if any of you Garfield alum want your original drill from 87? I have it. You fellas should have given me a 17yr old discount on yalls place in Lowell Ma. Instead my friend killed your Parana and I took the book. 

Edited by E3D

2 hours ago, E3D said:

Hey if any of you Garfield alum want your original drill from 87? I have it.  

To me, "original drill" means early in the year.  Garfield was on the East Coast for the majority of their shows and didn't compete at the U. of Wisconsin until Finals week.  Plus, this type of camera coverage was not done early in most seasons back then.

No one has the 87 drill charts because a lot of it never was charted... including the whole bit after the company front to off the field 

:bleah:

True how could you chart something that changed almost every show. Or it seemed while on tour watching. 

Still is interesting to see that old stuff written down in such a manner. Considering what happens today in the modern world. 

15 hours ago, George Dixon said:

No one has the 87 drill charts because a lot of it never was charted... including the whole bit after the company front to off the field 

And that was one of the greatest visual moments in DCI history. The dissolving company front until the end. The end was perfect and beautiful. Still one of my top 3 favorite shows ever.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, henry7184 said:

And that was one of the greatest visual moments in DCI history. The dissolving company front until the end. The end was perfect and beautiful. Still one of my top 3 favorite shows ever.

Best show ever!