Cadets 2017

2 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

....and funny about the convenience fee is that it is often convenient for them.

We're in the wrong businesses for sure!

That's most companies nowadays who charge a convenience fee...hell you even get charged a convenience fee for paying a speeding or parking ticket online!!! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

That's most companies nowadays who charge a convenience fee...hell you even get charged a convenience fee for paying a speeding or parking ticket online!!! 

....or to pay a utility online instead of mailing in a paper bill!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

....or to call and speak with customer support!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, E3D said:

OH great DCI in the bag judge in the sky please do not let these thieves from BAC to walk in here and take us ..... get off the Fing bus get off the fing BUS//.///////// Garfield what has happened to you??? worst ever move is to Allentown.  made you weak.

Sorry to the alum. what has G hop done?

darkness

Great post!

Edited by FTNK
SARCASM
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I'm ok with that...

They're not in NJ anymore, so why even be in the East?

there's probably another spot in PA or possibly INDIANA to get this done. IMO. TIme to think outside the box. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tobias said:

Agreed. Tonight is about performing the heck out of the first half of show which is not changing and mental awareness of stuff you'll perform for the last time tonight. That's the big leagues. You  have changes learned but not yet on the field. You just have to deal with it! Next week should bring clarity to Cadet's show. If Boston beats you tonight, more motivation to work harder but I still think this show has legs and we'll see that in about 2 weeks. 

Agreed. I just want the members to feel good about their performance tonight. Walk off the field feeling successful. Confidence is very important right now

Frankly - if Boston beats Cadets tonight it could be a win/win. Motivation for the Cadets and a BIG accomplishment or BAC and validation of all the hard work that organization is doing

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Which is ludicrous because it costs the company much more to process that piece of mail than it does to process the online payment. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

Which is ludicrous because it costs the company much more to process that piece of mail than it does to process the online payment. 

Oh, right, Cadets! Sorry, I forgot what we were talking about. Go Cadets!

I'm looking forward to everything (mostly) being in place when I see them in Nashville on the 28th.

Edited by FLBuzcut
  • Like 1