Phantom Regiment 2017

4 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Its a very cleanable show.  They arent done yet, they came out with a much harder product imo, and the members are still trying to get control over it.  By finals though, I could honestly see them finishing top 7.

Hmmm. I like the optimism but, probably not. Everyone ahead of them has designed their shows (IMO) with the currently accepted flavors. Regiments show, as is, appears to be lacking a few flavors.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

Phinally breaking 80. Phenomenal.

Except that they slipped to more than a point behind BK and now face competition from the Blue Stars and Xmen.

On 7/19/2017 at 4:24 PM, phd-student-TTU said:

I'd guess 8/9. 

I'd guess 9th at best. Let's be real, there is 0% chance they are going to beat BD, Bluecoats, SCV, Crown, Cadets, Boston and Cavies - that puts them 8th right there. It is also highly unlikely they will beat BK. The judges seem to love what BK does.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Except that they slipped to more than a point behind BK and now face competition from the Blue Stars and Xmen.

I'm applauding the work this young line has put in and keeps pushing and the vets who could have gone elsewhere but elected to stay and continue the growth. The photo shows one of them, horn sgt. as well as soloist.

• Like 2

Keep pushing, Regiment!  I'm hoping last night was an aberration or a result of new changes.  The music scores had a much bigger gap than usual.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the video.  That's a ton of changes since I saw them in Stanford.  I still like the potential and the improvement is remarkable.  

• Like 2