Opening Night!

Anyone know if there is an encore tonight?

22 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

Who will be doing the national anthem?

The singers from the Cadets. It was mentioned in their Snapchat yesterday. 

27 minutes ago, brians said:

Like Whaaaat? ....really?, like maybe you need to watch their show again.

Been trying to find a video to rewatch the show. But most of the time I feel the corps had long visual phrases and no sets were hit strongly just kind of passed through. But that was my thoughts on the first read. The Cavaliers moved a whole heck of a lot more. I expect the Cadets and Crown to be flying as well.

I'm hearing that Bloo will reveal their show @ 7pm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Been trying to find a video to rewatch the show. But most of the time I feel the corps had long visual phrases and no sets were hit strongly just kind of passed through. But that was my thoughts on the first read. The Cavaliers moved a whole heck of a lot more. I expect the Cadets and Crown to be flying as well.

well, I encourage you to watch again.....without the lens of  "alternative facts"

Is FloMarching doing the audio and video for tonight?

25 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know the schedule for the show tonight?

You can quote year, verse and shoe size for the Cavaliers, but you still haven't learned how to do this for every show?

http://www.fromthepressbox.com/

DrumcorpsTX I have your first remedial student for you. For his penalty, he has to ride the Cavies' guard bus to the next show in time for rookie initiations.:whistle:

33 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know the schedule for the show tonight?

Fromthepressbox.com as xandahowever you spell it said.  is a FANTASTIC resource for schedules, judging panels, judges tapes, and a recap archive!   

• Like 2