Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

Just now, N.E. Brigand said:

There are some mesmerizing visuals in that show.

I know.  It's like the modernization of late 90s/early 00s kaleidoscope drills. 

• Like 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

They'll probably win tonight after I say this but I think that show will really hit its stride in late July/early August.  

I am hoping so like crazy.

one....singular sensation

15 minutes ago, Bama Belle said:

Is anyone having difficulty with the FloMarching multi cam steaming? We're watching on high speed connection through the Roku app. Everything was working great until Phantom Regiment came on. It has been dropping/buffering/skipping ever since. 

Yes, it has been largely awful all night.

And yet I've had none of these issues.

This is the issue with Internet streaming in general. It's the same stream, but what's happening between the source and you? It's not like TV where it's broadcast straight from the station/satellite to you, either over the air or a cable. There's a lot of "hops" between point A and point B that can cause issues which are out of both FloMarching's hands as well as your own.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bama Belle said:

The high res dropped as well. I don't know much about technology, but FloMarching obviously needs to get this figured out. On our end, PR started, then it stopped, a DCI 2016 bluray commercial came on, then PR started again, then it jumped to the live performance. It dropped again during Blue Stars. When everyone starts logging on to see the highest ranking corps, FloMarching should be prepared for this. 

No issues here.  Your problems must be local...

I really love SCV and what their team brings to a show!! Easily one of my fav groups the past few years!!

• Like 1