The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

I wonder if the rights holders of "Kaleidoscope of the Mind" did a mass mailing to all the design teams to sell their song to the corps and got a couple of hits.

• Like 3

Just now, IntercalaryTurtle said:

You guys complaining about 720p, while I'm on a 144p periscope :laughing:

Which cost you.....?

Just now, Gizmit26 said:

And now Oprah Winfrey presents: "Oxygen: The Musical."

"You get an oxygen tank! You get an oxygen tank! EVERYONE gets an oxygen tank!!!"

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Phillygwm said:

They're going for the left brain/right brain theme.  It has its moments but inconsistent relative to Mandarins or Academy.

I agree their exploration of the theme is a little thin but I find the show very enjoyable. I'm not a theme junky anyway and am perfectly happy with good music and visual.

• Like 2

Just now, shofmon88 said:

Then quit complaining about the stream problem. It's obviously an equipment issue on your end. Not every content provider is going to match the level of service you desire. So, either take it or leave it, and spare the rest of us. 

You can't tell me that this Flo steam is giving you quality similar to what you'd get from Netflix, YouTube or even Twitch.tv on the same setup.

It's bad. Period. Maybe it's better than it's been before (this is my first time viewing) but it's still low. They need to do better in August.

• Like 1