2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Last nights thread was hilarious. Everyone was simultaneously having their best run ever and coming out flat with mistakes like it was some sort of Schrodinger's Corps.    I would make no predictions based on something read on a thread 

I hear you loud and clear and you are correct. 

• Like 2

Just now, barigirl78 said:

I see pure joy on the faces of these Spartans and it brings me joy, too.

Seriously. They're having a ball out there 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Last nights thread was hilarious. Everyone was simultaneously having their best run ever and coming out flat with mistakes like it was some sort of Schrodinger's Corps.    I would make no predictions based on something read on a thread 

It was a Rorschach Test, like Mandarins show.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fracker said:

Anyone else have a sudden urgent desire to play football?

Yeah me neither

Not after hearing about one of my home team's best players getting traded today!

7 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I didn't see any shows last night, but from what i heard and read, SCV rocked it last night and BD was very flat. Point is BD still won. If they can't beat BD on a off night, than i don't see it happening. It is extremely rare to see BD put together poor back to back runs. I could be wrong and you may be spot on, and if so i will be here Saturday night to bow down to you and eat crow, but i expect BD to put the hammer down tonight and slam the door shut tomorrow night. 

I wouldn't say BD was very flat last night, but I've seen better runs from them this season.

• Like 1

Spartans beating out Cascades? I am just not seeing that. Close, yes, but I would have given it to Cascades. To my ear, huge difference in the hornline. Spartans color guard is always very good though.

I do like the dance break!

• Like 1