Carolina Crown 2018

1 hour ago, wigwam said:

I think most people will enjoy the show, but it doesn't seem like a winner, unless they make changes, which I'm sure they will.   

I felt the same for Inferno...at least for the first half of the season or so. Once they got that closer finished and added those tweaks and movements down, we saw what happened.

5 minutes ago, msumello said:

I felt the same for Inferno...at least for the first half of the season or so. Once they got that closer finished and added those tweaks and movements down, we saw what happened.

I LOOOOOOOOVED inferno, especially at the end of the season. I wish that show would've won.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

I LOOOOOOOOVED inferno, especially at the end of the season. I wish that show would've won.

As does the vast majority of the fans. 

• Like 2

Until shown otherwise, I’m sticking with a colony of bugs and lizards being eaten by a cuddly raccoon as seen from the point of view of the bugs and lizards. :laughing:

5 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

I was under the impression that they didn't have the entire show on the field, that they still had the closer to add. Unless they added it in 2 days. Supposedly there's a whole movement after Blow It Up, Start Again.

Yes... there is a final movement that will not be added until after the first few shows. What was performed last night is what will go with until the final movement is added.

• Like 1

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I think this is the first thing I disagree with you on. While it was a great show I don't think it hit me like the girl popping out and children will listen hit. Took me on more complete journey. I think 2016 would have won of they didn't change the ending. 

10 hours ago, ccklinefelter said:

Yoooooooo that would be amazing!!

Also I've noticed that this spring Crown has really been getting public about everything, and likely gaining a lot of fans in the process. Think this would be to their benefit, or not?

No such thing as bad press. Worry when people stop talking or being interested. 

26 minutes ago, Ediker said:

No such thing as bad press. Worry when people stop talking or being interested. 

As long as they spell your name correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I think this is the first thing I disagree with you on. While it was a great show I don't think it hit me like the girl popping out and children will listen hit. Took me on more complete journey. I think 2016 would have won of they didn't change the ending. 

I think Crown should’ve won Semi Finals in ‘15, that run was the best of the season. I agree that BD had the better run on Finals night and deserved to win.