Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

YAAAASSSSSSS Santa Clara!! I said it after Stanford, SCV will not be denied! :cheer:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Congratulations to Santa Clara Vanguard for tonites impressive, dominating win... and wow.. popping an 86.250...!

And percussion judge was apparently not there so they doubled MA score... and we all know how SCV does in Percussion usually!

11 hours ago, Lance said:

it really must be seen live to really understand

i know that's true of pretty much all of dci, but this is a truly visceral experience live

Absolutely. It's magnificent live. Just magnificent. I think they are going to win it all, and run the table at that.

According to their FB feed, the new drums will be unveiled at the Denver show on Saturday...

I'm loving how people in other regions are growing frustrated with SCV's sky high scores.  Keep it up SCV.  GO ALL THE WAY.  I can't think of a more deserving corps.  

Anyone else notice how Crott rhymes with Ott?

1 hour ago, luv4corps said:

I'm loving how people in other regions are growing frustrated with SCV's sky high scores.  Keep it up SCV.  GO ALL THE WAY.  I can't think of a more deserving corps.  

Ehh I'm a BD homer and SCV has my favorite or 2nd favorite show this year and I think their score is inflated. I don't understand the need to divide the sub with an East vs West mentality.

I still think they should be ahead of the pack right now, but sparse lineups contribute to inflated scores like that.