Sign in to follow this  
Triple Forte

2018 Show Announcent/Rumors?

Recommended Posts

Ok folks, just recently turned the calendar to November and Thanksgiving weekend is three weeks away. Has anyone seen or heard about any 2018 show announcements...even rumors? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only potential announcement "hint" I've heard about so far is from Pioneer.

 

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The only potential announcement "hint" I've heard about so far is from Pioneer.

 

a St. Patrick theme?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pax Romana, where the Romans are armored lizard people? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard one corps is going to have a tour called "What happened". the tail of Russian microphone hacking by pokemon....nvm

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flammaster said:

I heard one corps is going to have a tour called "What happened". the tail of Russian microphone hacking by pokemon....nvm

You just performed a master-malf on that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Pax Romana, where the Romans are armored lizard people? 

That's what I'm thinking with St. Patrick - hand-to-hand combat to drive the snakes out of Ireland? :3_grin:

Edited by kdaddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the late announcements and show secrecy last year was way over done and no, it wasn’t always about obtaining copywrites, it was about hype which didn’t work for at least half the corps  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, cowtown said:

I thought the late announcements and show secrecy last year was way over done and no, it wasn’t always about obtaining copywrites, it was about hype which didn’t work for at least half the corps  

IMO it does not affect competitive placement...and just offers nothing more than a FAN DISCONNECT...especially from the super fans...Bluecoats announced last and sans a few WC corps that didn't even announce at all...got 5th...it was a big secret at Cadet-land sans donors who paid $$$ to hear a few things early...that didn't seem to help them either...I could name others as well...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Liahona said:

IMO it does not affect competitive placement...and just offers nothing more than a FAN DISCONNECT...especially from the super fans...Bluecoats announced last and sans a few WC corps that didn't even announce at all...got 5th...it was a big secret at Cadet-land sans donors who paid $$$ to hear a few things early...that didn't seem to help them either...I could name others as well...

You say it doesn't affect placement (I agree) but then you make examples that seem to imply that later announcements = lower placements. :42_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.